Club Policies, Procedures & Protocols

• Gary Strohmeyer
More
10 months 1 week ago #7028 by Gary Strohmeyer
I just thought of something positive about about the way things are set up now: the WePay function allows members to pay their fee using whatever credit or debit card they possess. The old way they had to have a PayPal account to pay their dues and not everybody has one. If there was a way to keep the WePay function, but through the website, that would be great.
Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary Strohmeyer
More
10 months 1 week ago #7027 by Gary Strohmeyer
Personally I liked the old system better with all functions available on the website. Some people seemed to have trouble with the website but I think it was just operator error.
Gary

• joan twillman
More
10 months 1 week ago #7026 by joan twillman
Replied by joan twillman on topic Club Policies, Procedures & Protocols
Is reg.fox is the reason why I could not see who had registered for the skills clinic although I was getting the instructors to teach and putting the students into classes?
Is reg.fox the reason why so many people had a registration, a membership, or a waiver for a Skills Clinic but not all 3? (Is there a way for reg.fox to know that you have not changed you address, phone, ACA number, email, etc. in the time it took you to fill out the forms?) Basically my question is, "Will getting rid of reg.fox make it easier or harder for our club members, officers, and volunteers?"

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 1 week ago #7025 by Eileen Lenkman
We have now been using Regfox.com for several months and I'd like to know your thoughts on it. We agreed that we'd try this for a year and if we (the club) didn't like it, we'd go back to using this website for everything the way we used too.

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 1 week ago #7020 by Eileen Lenkman
Club Policies, Procedures & Protocols was created by Eileen Lenkman
This is a place where people can comment on and discuss anything to do with club procedures, policies and protocols. I am looking into a way where someone can communicate anonymously if they wish. I am also looking into ways to create online surveys and voting. Our mailing list consists of those people who have registered on regfox.com. You can do that even if you don't want to register for a trip. Please do so if you have not already.

Member Login