North Fork of the White camping

• Becky Joseph
More
3 years 6 months ago #5158 by Becky Joseph
Replied by Becky Joseph on topic North Fork of the White camping
Who is the Site Developer? Could someone please add me to the FB group so I can post? It does not allow me to at the moment? Thx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary Strohmeyer
More
3 years 6 months ago #5157 by Gary Strohmeyer
Replied by Gary Strohmeyer on topic North Fork of the White camping
Log in to website, click on gallery>>user panel>>upload. Select category North Fork White 2020. Drop down and click on browse, then select picture from computer and upload it.
Gary

• Dave Haessig
More
3 years 6 months ago #5156 by Dave Haessig
Replied by Dave Haessig on topic North Fork of the White camping
It is an issue we have been having with the website. Only the sites developer can add galleries. The work around is for people to post on the club's Facebook page.

• Becky Joseph
More
3 years 6 months ago #5150 by Becky Joseph
How do I create a Gallery to upload photos from this trip? Thx!

• Dave Haessig
More
3 years 6 months ago #5149 by Dave Haessig
I hope to arrive at North Fork @12:30. Each site can have 2 sleeping areas. That can be a tent, camper or vehicle is someone is sleeping in the in the vehicle.

• Russ Aagaard
More
3 years 6 months ago #5146 by Russ Aagaard
Replied by Russ Aagaard on topic North Fork of the White camping
I am staying in a cabin at Twin Bridges. I won't be there until 6 or 6:30.

• Kathleen Pszonka
More
3 years 6 months ago #5145 by Kathleen Pszonka
Replied by Kathleen Pszonka on topic North Fork of the White camping
I should be there at Hammond Camp by 2:30. I think 2 tents per site. I’ll be sharing a tent with my daughter. . Kathy

• Diana Ronning
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #5144 by Diana Ronning
Replied by Diana Ronning on topic North Fork of the White camping
I'm hoping to be there Friday mid-afternoon also and planning to car camp at the Recreation site.

• Becky Joseph
More
3 years 6 months ago #5143 by Becky Joseph
What time are you all planning to arrive, and where is everyone camping? How many tents can each Recreation site take? I will hopefully be there by mid-afternoon, and can save a few sites with my gear....

• Dave Haessig
More
3 years 7 months ago #5126 by Dave Haessig
This year there will be two options for camping. 1) There is camping at Twin Bridges Campground. This is a full-service private campground with restrooms showers and a restaurant. They have 2 sections with tent camping and RV camping with full hook-up. It is located at the intersection of highway 14 and highway 181. 2) There is camping at the Mark Twain Nation Forest North Fork Recreation Area. This is a spread out camping with only running water and Vault toilets. There are no reservation sites. From West Plains, MO take State Route CC west 16 miles. From Highway 181 just south of Dora, MO take State Route CC 3 miles east.
On Saturday we will meet at the North Fork Recreation area canoe ramp at 8:00 and drop off boats and drive the shuttle to Blair Bridge. Saturday will be a 10-mile paddle from North Fork Recreation Are (Hammond Camp) to Blair Bridge. Sunday, we Meet at 8:00 am at Twin Bridges Campground and will shuttle boats up to the Hebron Access and paddle 5 miles to Twin Bridges.

• Dave Haessig
More
3 years 7 months ago #5072 by Dave Haessig
I will probably camp at Hammond campground in Mark Twain National Foreat, as the sites are spread out. For better social distancing. There is tje option to camp at Twin Bridges for those who don't want Tustin camping as Hammond doesn't have showers or a restaurant.

• Diana Ronning
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #5071 by Diana Ronning
North Fork of the White camping was created by Diana Ronning
I know the trip isn't until October, but I was wondering if anyone has reserved a campsite yet. I know last year Phil had reserved the big site for everyone, and I reserved the one next to it. Dave - any plans on you reserving the big site, or is everyone on their own? I will get a site myself, but thought I'd try to get the same one I got last year if you all were going to be at the big one.

Member Login