Cool Cave Tour 2022

• Jenn Drennan
More
1 year 8 months ago #6327 by Jenn Drennan
Replied by Jenn Drennan on topic Cool Cave Tour 2022
I am sorry, I have to cancel. Have a great trip. Jenn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary Strohmeyer
  • Gary Strohmeyer's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #6321 by Gary Strohmeyer
Replied by Gary Strohmeyer on topic Cool Cave Tour 2022
After numerous phone calls ( unanswered ) and messages left on voicemail I was finally contacted by Marsan Kayak Tours and received confirmation that our tour is on for this coming Saturday. I have nine people registered and three other people that also expressed an interest in attending. Since we have more than eight people coming they will knock the price down to $40 a person.

I will be on the Current river the rest of this week, coming home Friday evening. If someone can't make it and needs to cancel please let me know either by email or voicemail.

Let's meet at the parking lot of Buckheits and be ready to go to the cave by 9 AM Saturday morning. If everybody could bring cash that will speed things up considerably. Since this is an A.C.A. sanctioned event anyone who is not an A.C.A. member this year will need to purchase the $10 single event insurance or you will not be allowed to participate.

Gary

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Gary Strohmeyer
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #6274 by Gary Strohmeyer
August 27th
Sorry I looked at the calendar wrong it's on the 20th.

• Lesley Hill
1 year 9 months ago #6273 by Lesley Hill
Replied by Lesley Hill on topic Cool Cave Tour 2022
What is the date for the cave tour?

• Gary Strohmeyer
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #6271 by Gary Strohmeyer
Due to the fact that the operators of the cave tour want three weeks notice in order to schedule their guides and safety boaters the cutoff date for registering for this trip is August 5th. If anyone has been procrastinating about signing up for this trip don't put it off too much longer.
Gary

• Gary Strohmeyer
More
2 years 6 days ago #6151 by Gary Strohmeyer
Cool Cave Tour 2022 was created by Gary Strohmeyer
Now that we have the date for the Skills Clinic settled I have decided to lead another trip into the darkness. What better way to spend a hot, muggy August Saturday than touring the Crystal City Underground. This trip was very popular last time and I think everybody came away satisfied by the experience.

Member Login