Paddle Mo River St Charles to Pelican Is. Sat Feb 24. @ 10.00 A.M.

• Randy Morgart
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #7653 by Randy Morgart
Glad you can make it Kathy!
Randy
3i4 8O9 2562

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kathleen Pszonka
More
2 months 1 week ago #7651 by Kathleen Pszonka
Count me in. Kathy 3144023038.

• Kathleen Pszonka
More
2 months 1 week ago #7650 by Kathleen Pszonka
Could you post your phone no, as some are having difficulty posting on our website . I’m a maybe , if the Saint doesn’t rise . Kathy

• Randy Morgart
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #7648 by Randy Morgart
Joe and I are planning to paddle Saturday morning. We'll meet at 10:00 A.M Sat. Feb 24, at the boat ramp in Sioux Passage Park, off of Old Jamestown Rd in north St Louis county. From there we'll consolidate vehicles and drive to Blanchette Landing, now DuSable Park in St Charles just a few hundred yards upstream from the I-370 bridge. Launching from there we'll visit the wreck of the steamship Montana if it's visible, it should be. We'll proceed downstream about 17 miles. Forecast is for low of 39, hi of 50 with a 7mph wind out of the WNW which might help a little. Paddlers should be comfortable paddling in wide open waters with the chance for wind, waves, and mud. Paddlers should have adequate gear for the conditions along with sprayskirt, spare warm dry clothes, adequate food and water. There will be stops along the way for rest lunch and rock hunting. We'd appreciate a heads up if you're planning to attend.
SYOTW
Randy

Member Login