Volunteers Needed for STLCKC Table at Alpine Shop Spring Showcase Saturday April

• Carolyn Knarr
More
1 month 1 week ago #7697 by Carolyn Knarr
I'd be happy to do that, Dennis. We already have a nice poster to display of pictures but I agree that a list of trips would be great as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dennis Strubberg
More
1 month 1 week ago #7693 by Dennis Strubberg
Eileen, As I told Carolyn, I feel this event has been good for us attracting new members so I can be available for any fill in spots needed. I can also do Friday and/or Sunday to expand our presence at the event. Can one of our committees put together a list of the official club trips we held last year and our pop-up trips since we don't fully have a trip list this year? It would help show the club's efforts.

• Gary Palmer
More
1 month 1 week ago #7692 by Gary Palmer

• Edward Bayham
More
1 month 1 week ago #7688 by Edward Bayham
Eileen,
I can cover 1-3 pm shift.
Ed B

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 1 week ago #7685 by Eileen Lenkman
Traditionally the club has always had a table at the Alpine Shop's Spring Outdoor Expo -- this year called "Spring Showcase" but it's April 5-7 (Friday - Sunday) and as most of you know, that is the weekend before the Total Eclipse on Monday the 8th.

Because there are so many things going on that weekend including numerous float trips, we first decided we'd only have a table on Saturday, then decided to cancel altogether because we didn't think we could get enough people to participate.

However, we changed our minds and decided to make a last ditch effort to see if enough people would be willing to work at the table on Saturday the 6th. Even for just the afternoon.

Ideally, we need a total of 6 people to work two hour shifts from 9 to 7:30pm. Preferably two people per shift but it would be helpful to have that for the first and last shift at least. And again, if we had enough people for just the afternoon when the most people would be visiting the job, that would be great.

So if you can give a couple hours on Saturday, April 6th, please respond here.

Thank you very much

Member Login