Becoming a member

• joan twillman
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #7638 by joan twillman
Replied by joan twillman on topic Becoming a member
Thanks for the help. I got it done. It is probably not wise to judge difficulties with a website from my problems because, until this I had always found our website to be supremely simple to navigate yet I get confused by many of the newest and "best" ones. Joan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Edward Bayham
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #7636 by Edward Bayham
Replied by Edward Bayham on topic Becoming a member
The blue link works, although it's clunky. It requires duplicate information entries. - Ed

• Carolyn Knarr
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #7632 by Carolyn Knarr
Replied by Carolyn Knarr on topic Becoming a member
I'm pretty sure the blue " click here to become a member," on the first page works

• Eleanor Pardini
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #7631 by Eleanor Pardini
Replied by Eleanor Pardini on topic Becoming a member
Hi Joan! Im only just getting a sense of what’s working/not working on the current site. Mike Burkart and I are working behind the scenes to get a new website up and running - including ability to pay membership and create events! I appreciate Dave’s willingness to post some deets in the forums while the website is in the works, and everyone’s patience :-)

• joan twillman
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #7630 by joan twillman
Becoming a member was created by joan twillman
I have been searching "becoming a member" and I cannot find out how to do it. I tried the home page and the tab on membership. That tab told me it would cost $20 but I did not find out how to renew my membership online yet. Joan

Member Login