Update on STLCKC Website Renovation/Update

• David Dickson
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #7479 by David Dickson
Replied by David Dickson on topic Update on STLCKC Website Renovation/Update
I'm with Randy in thanking you for your hard work for the club. I don't know who all is working on the website, but I'm liking the changes so far.
Dave D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Randy Morgart
More
6 months 3 days ago #7461 by Randy Morgart
Replied by Randy Morgart on topic Update on STLCKC Website Renovation/Update
Thanks for all the hard work you all do to keep the club going!
Randy

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 3 days ago #7458 by Eileen Lenkman
Update on STLCKC Website Renovation/Update was created by Eileen Lenkman
Hello Paddlers

Wanted to give you an update on our efforts to update our website. We have started on it and intend to have it fully functional no later than the end of the year, hopefully sooner. As soon as it is, we'll stop using Regfox for trip registrations.

Those of you who remember how we used this before (not all that long ago) will not see any significant changes at first. Trip Leaders and participants will be able to see who is signed up just like before. There will be some changes because we will be able to use credit cards now instead of just Paypal. Maybe some others as well. More to follow on this.

As part of this update, I am going through our account list on this website which is very, very large. Many people who signed up haven't logged in in years, others signed up but never logged in. I will be deleting all those old accounts but taking care to compare them to the active (dues paying) membership list from Regfox. I can see the last time everyone logged in so if I run into someone using two accounts for instance, I'll be sure to reach out before deleting any accounts.

We will be merging the active membership accounts on Regfox with active accounts on this website. Hopefully seamlessly, but, if you haven't posted anything on this website, just viewed the forums, you may need your password reset.

Again, I'll be comparing the active accounts on both systems and if I see that you haven't logged into this website recently, I think you will have to reset your password. Unless of course, after you read this, you go ahead and try to login now to make sure your account is active. We are talking about people who have paid their dues here -- registered/joined on Regfox in the past year.

If you are an active member and can't login to this website -- stlcanoekayak.com -- feel free to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Tell me what email account(s) you probably used and I can check to see if you have an account. I prefer you contact me this way because I work nights and sleep during the day. If we're Facebook friends, you can also contact me that way.

Thank you!

Eileen
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Member Login