Announcement From The President

• joan twillman
More
9 months 1 week ago #7150 by joan twillman
Replied by joan twillman on topic Announcement From The President
Thank you, Marty, for all the work, time, thinking, and sensible ideas that you brought to the club.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eileen Lenkman
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 1 week ago #7143 by Eileen Lenkman
Replied by Eileen Lenkman on topic Announcement From The President
Thank you Marty for saving the club and I honestly believe you did just that. I've got big shoes to fill -- both your's and Dave Haessig's but I know you'll both help out along with every other member of the club.

Speaking of every other member of the club, at this time, we have 121 dues paying members. There are several major decisions that need to be made in the near future and I want every member to have the opportunity to cast their vote -- not just those who show up at our meetings. We will be doing this via an electronic survey but those who do not or cannot use that will be given other options (email, phone, text, verbal).

If you know you are not a member of the club, that is, you did not join or register in this calendar year and you want to have a say in what we do going forward, please consider joining at this link:
canoeandkayak.regfox.com/st-louis-county-canoe-and-kayak-club-membership

If you are not sure whether or not you are a member, please reach out to me and I will let you know.

Sincerely, your new Interim President, Eileen Lenkman.

• Marty Koch
  • Marty Koch's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #7142 by Marty Koch
Announcement From The President was created by Marty Koch
Greetings all. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I am resigning as your president. I stepped up to lead the club in order to avoid the dissolution of the club. I feel that that goal has been achieved. It was never my intent to remain in the office long term and now that Eileen is available to assume the presidency, I feel it is time for me to move on, I have talked with Eileen, and she is now ready to take the helm and lead the club forward, I have every confidence in her abilities and look forward to working with her. I would like to thank all of you for your support over the past 9 months. Also, a big shout out to the other officers for all of their hard work and dedication to the club. It has been an honor to work with all of you!

Ozark Paddler (AKA) Marty Koch

Member Login