Niangua River

• Diana Ronning
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #6240 by Diana Ronning
Replied by Diana Ronning on topic Niangua River
Thanks, Glenda! We've decided to camp at Hidden Valley Outfitters, and we have enough people to self-shuttle. But I will definitely keep in mind Linda's number for when we need a shuttle in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Glenda Celestino
More
1 year 10 months ago #6239 by Glenda Celestino
Replied by Glenda Celestino on topic Niangua River
Ive paddled those sections in the fall and used fort niangua for overnight shuttle. There's also hidden valley outfitter right next to bennett springs. I would imagine it wouldn't be so busy during the week. Above bennett, i remember a couple of narrow spots with either too shallow or too many tree branches that i had to walk my kayak thru. If you need a shuttle, linda who owned adventure float has retired but does private shuttle for reasonavle fee. Her number is 4176640193

• Diana Ronning
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #6214 by Diana Ronning
Niangua River was created by Diana Ronning
Looking for some advice on the Niangua since I've never kayaked there. I was wondering if anyone has had experience floating there in the summer during the week. Is it usually floatable? Looking at 2 floats: Moon Valley to Bennett Spring Access and Bennett Spring to Barclay CA. Would love to hear about anyone's experience. Thanks in advance.

Member Login