September 2-3, 2023 Big Piney Trip

• Eileen Lenkman
More
10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #7085 by Eileen Lenkman
Replied by Eileen Lenkman on topic September 2-3, 2023 Big Piney Trip
Boiling Spring Access on the Big Piney River

Trip Leader is Dave Haessig - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - 314-304-7970

This will be an overnight trip with camping on the river. We will meet at the Boiling Spring River Access at 8AM. See the map link below for location of the access. Bring you camping gear, change of clothes in a waterproof container, your food and beverages (Non-Alcoholic Beverages while on the river). The Big Piney River is a prime Smallmouth Bass steam for those anglers among us. The Big Piney River is a gentle Class I stream appropriate for all skill levels and boats. You will be responsible for providing your own food, cooking equipment and beverages. No alcohol while on the river. Drive time from St. Louis is approximately 3.5 hours.

There may be downed trees, sweepers and strainers to avoid. Some boat handling skills are required. PFD's are required while on the water. For questions as to your skill level for this paddle contact the trip leader prior to reserving you place.

Register for the trip here if you are a club member: canoeandkayak.regfox.com/big-piney-overnight-float

If you are not a club member yet, please register/join here first: canoeandkayak.regfox.com/st-louis-county-canoe-and-kayak-club-membership

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eileen Lenkman
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #7013 by Eileen Lenkman
Replied by Eileen Lenkman on topic September 2, 2023 Big Piney Trip
Roger,

If you are using the link in this website’s calendar entry, that link must be broken. I’ll take a look and report back when it’s fixed. Go directly to RegFox.Com, login and try to sign up. If that doesn’t work, please let me know

Eileen

• Roger Allison
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #7012 by Roger Allison
September 2, 2023 Big Piney Trip was created by Roger Allison
Does anyone know why I am getting a 404 error when I try to register for this year's Big Piney Trip?

Member Login