Pop-up 2/27/23 Onondaga to Blue Spring on Meramec

• Dennis Strubberg
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #6682 by Dennis Strubberg
Replied by Dennis Strubberg on topic Pop-up 2/27/23 Onondaga to Blue Spring on Meramec
Sounds like you have the gest of it. Be sure to bring a lunch, water and a rain jacket or water proof top in case the weatherman gets the forecast wrong. do you know how to get to Blue Spring access? I will text you my number. Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eleanor Pardini
More
1 year 2 months ago #6681 by Eleanor Pardini
Replied by Eleanor Pardini on topic Pop-up 2/27/23 Onondaga to Blue Spring on Meramec
Hi, I’ll join! My cell is 1 (314) 852-7522 but I’m not sure I have anyone else’s number. I will have lots of layers, my skirt, and dry clothes in a dry bag. I have Wellington boots (rain boots?) but no neoprene booties. Would happily borrow an old pair of accept any tips on staying dry, thanks!

• Dennis Strubberg
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #6680 by Dennis Strubberg
Replied by Dennis Strubberg on topic Pop-up 2/27/23 Onondaga to Blue Spring on Meramec
Sorry, I put the wrong date on this meant Sunday 2/26/23. Do have enough for a shuttle so this paddle should be a go. Would like to meet at Blue Spring Access by 9:30 to combine boats and shuttle up to Onondaga. Post or text me if interested in joining us.

• Eleanor Pardini
More
1 year 2 months ago #6678 by Eleanor Pardini
Replied by Eleanor Pardini on topic Pop-up 2/27/23 Onondaga to Blue Spring on Meramec
Interested.

• Dennis Strubberg
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #6677 by Dennis Strubberg
Pop-up 2/27/23 Onondaga to Blue Spring on Meramec was created by Dennis Strubberg
Might do this tomorrow if I get enough for a shuttle. Post here or text me if interested. If I get enough I will post details later today.

Member Login