October Meeting Agenda

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 4 days ago #7370 by Eileen Lenkman
October Meeting Agenda was created by Eileen Lenkman
Hello Paddlers!

Our next monthly meeting is Thursday, October 5th.

Social time and last minute announcements is between 6:30pm and 7pm.

The main topics will be Election of Officers and ACA/Insurance Discussion. I will send separate emails about those, but since that won't take much time, this will be a very short meeting. I would like to make two suggestions for the rest of the evening.

1) Go someplace for a snack and drink afterwards. One place I like which is only a few minutes away is Olympia Kebob House and Taverna on McCausland. It's a really nice place and worth visiting if you've never been there. Afterwards, there is easy access to Highways 40 & 44 to get home.

2) Have a Show & Tell of our Favorite Gear. We have a lot of new kayakers in the club and there are going to be a lot of sales in the next couple months. If possible, maybe you could bring some -- I could bring my NRS boots and kayak cart for instance. Or you can send me a link or maybe a picture and description of your item and I can put all those in a Powerpoint and display them, then let you talk about them. It would be fun to have some things to look at though.

Please respond here and let me know what you'd like to do. But, even if we don't have the Show & Tell today, go ahead and send me the email with your favorite things listed -- and/or put them in your reply to this email and we can use that in the future.

SYOTR

Eileen
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Member Login