Choice of Website Survey Being Sent Out This Weekend

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #7183 by Eileen Lenkman
Replied by Eileen Lenkman on topic Choice of Website Survey Being Sent Out This Weekend
Also,

If you do not see the survey, please check your Spam box.

If anyone is not a member but would like to take the survey, please join and let me know, then I'll send it to you.

Eileen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #7182 by Eileen Lenkman
Replied by Eileen Lenkman on topic Choice of Website Survey Being Sent Out This Weekend
Oh, I forgot to add.

I will be answering/addressing all the questions asked by people in the survey.

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #7181 by Eileen Lenkman
Hello Everyone

The survey asking if we should use just this website or a combination of this website and Regfox was sent out this afternoon to all club members. If you did not get the survey and feel you should have, please let me know and I will get back to you. You can do that here or by email or text me at 636-922-3663.

I work nights and sleep during the day, so a text is always preferable. I may have to respond via email however -- unless you want me to call or text you at 3am in the morning! :-)

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 days ago #7176 by Eileen Lenkman
Hello Everyone

The first survey will be sent out this weekend to all dues paying members who have registered/joined on Regfox. (See my post in this Forum for how to do that or use the link on the main page of the website.)

This survey will ask: Should we continue using this website for forum discussion and Regfox for trip registration OR go back to using just this website with added functionality that gives us the same benefits that Regfox does?

When sending out the survey, if I learn that there are some invalid email addresses, I will try to get the right ones and resend the survey, or contact you to see if you will give me a verbal/email response.

You are welcome to ask questions and comment here. We have 124 registered members -- thanks to those of you who recently joined. Once I have a majority of responses (62+) I will announce a decision.

Thank you

Your Interim President, Eileen Lenkman

Member Login