Looking for Survey Tool Recommendations

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 4 days ago #7059 by Eileen Lenkman
Replied by Eileen Lenkman on topic Looking for Survey Tool Recommendations
Thank you very much Eleanor!

This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for. It sounds like you are saying it can be managed/initiated by people with gmail addresses but I assume it can be sent to any email address, correct?

Will look into it and get back to you.

Eileen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eleanor Pardini
More
10 months 4 days ago #7058 by Eleanor Pardini
Replied by Eleanor Pardini on topic Looking for Survey Tool Recommendations
And by “ Lmk, Eileen” I mean, Eileen, feel free to follow up - I’m at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and 314-852-7522. Forms could also be used for any kind of surveying/voting/idea gathering. Cheers, Eleanor

• Eleanor Pardini
More
10 months 4 days ago #7057 by Eleanor Pardini
Replied by Eleanor Pardini on topic Looking for Survey Tool Recommendations
Hi!

I actually highly recommend Google Forms. I use Qualtrix when I might be dealing with FERPA or HIPAA protected information, but otherwise prefer Google Forms. I have used survey monkey in the past and I prefer Google Forms - it’s exceptionally easy to setup, to deploy, links to a connected Google Sheet on the back end, and is easy to add co—users via gmail/Google accounts.

One example of something they could be used for is an online form/survey to replace the word document that was used to collect information from skills clinic participants.

I would be more than happy to help with this labor and/or teaching anyone to do it. Forms are something that’s in my wheelhouse, pretty quick for me to do, and can be done in bits and bobs of my own time (which works with my life constraints). Lmk, Eileen

• Eileen Lenkman
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 1 week ago #7039 by Eileen Lenkman
Looking for Survey Tool Recommendations was created by Eileen Lenkman
I am looking for recommendations for survey tools. I have completed surveys using Survey Monkey but I'm not really familiar with this type of tool.

If you have created surveys, can you please tell me your experience? Include cost and the website please.

Thank you

Member Login