St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Suggestion Box renewals-how do I renew on this site?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

where is it in this website. I tried the ‘become a member’ but it would not let me use my email address or user name

admin
      Keymaster

I checked and you are not renewed for the 2020 year. Just click on the blue botton on the home page that says “click her eto become a member’ From there choose the type of member you want to become. limited member will need to pay $5.00 each event full member you join the club and pay full membership and all event are free. That fre excludes ACA fees if not an ACA member.
      Dave

admin
      Keymaster

When will the website be updated to allow membership renewal for 2022? It now states 2020 and 2021. – Ed Bayham

admin
      Keymaster

Guys, I have the same question, is there a means for me to update my membership to the STL Canoe and Kayak Club on this site? I only see links for 2020 and 2021. Thanks.

admin
      Keymaster

I have asked the developer to change the rest to 2022. If you click on the current link.it will renew you for 2022.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top