St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Common Adventure Trips Pop-up 5/21/23 Meramec Woodson K to Scotts Ford

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Thought I would post and see if anyone would be interested in paddling Woodson K to Scotts Ford Sunday on the Meremac. Weather looks good and water should be okay as long as we don’t get too much rain Friday. Post here or text me if interested. Will post details if I get enough interest.

admin
      Keymaster

Yes !!!!

admin
      Keymaster

Yes

admin
      Keymaster

Interested, what time we starting?

admin
      Keymaster

Dennis just got back, Woodson to Steelville, with my brother. Adequate water, actually came up 2 inches last night. Never saw so many eagles on one trip.
      Gary

admin
      Keymaster

Sounds like a great idea. Count me in!

admin
      Keymaster

What time are you meeting on Sunday? I’m interested

admin
      Keymaster

Looks like I have enough for a shuttle, so this paddle should be a go. I will watch the river gauge tomorrow just to make sure the forecasted rain doesn’t cause a problem. Plan is the same as last trip. Those who want to can meet at Eureka Walmart by 8:30 to combine boats and head up to the put-in. If you don’t want to meet at Eureka you can meet us at the Woodson K. access by 10:00.

admin
      Keymaster

Would someone be able to meet up with me at the St Clair exit, if so what time?

admin
      Keymaster

I would like to go but have a commitment back in town at 2pm. Is it reasonable to think we would be off the water and I could get back to St. Louis by then…?

admin
      Keymaster

Dorine Johnson and Russ Aagaard are coming. I think we will just meet you at the put in.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m in see you at Walmart

admin
      Keymaster

We will probably still be on the water then.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m in. I plan to meet at Eureka at 8:30, but if I’m not there on time I will meet you at the put-in.

admin
      Keymaster

I will meet at Walmart and can haul one boat

admin
      Keymaster

Dennis, I’m not going to go. I’m in the middle of yard work and need to get it done. Enjoy!!!

admin
      Keymaster

I’ll going and will meet you at the Eureka Walmart.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top