St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Common Adventure Trips Pop-Up 2/19/23 Blue Spring to Meramec State Park

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Thinking of paddling Blue Spring to Meramec State Park Sunday. Will post details if I get enough for a shuttle. Will be watching water levets after the recent rain but we have three days for the river to level off.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m in !!

admin
      Keymaster

I am interested. Know how far that is?

admin
      Keymaster

It is about a 10 mile paddle.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m up for it.

admin
      Keymaster

Looks like I have enough for a shuttle so unless something changes, the trip should be a go. The river crested today at Sullivan and is starting to come down as I expected. Should be at a good level by Sunday. Plan on meeting at the Meramec State Park boat ramp by 9:30 to combine boats and gear for the shuttle to the put-in. Please dress for the weather and water conditions. Bring a lunch and water. If anyone else wants to join us post here or text me at 3 one4 9seven one 5198.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m in too. – Ed Bayham

admin
      Keymaster

Count me in too!

admin
      Keymaster

I look forward to it! See you Sunday

admin
      Keymaster

Is anyone considering starting a shuttle from Eureka? – Ed

admin
      Keymaster

I was at the grocery store and a couple packs of hot dogs and buns fell into my cart so i figured that meant a shore lunch was decried. So if you want a couple of hot dogs it would be best if you bring a roasting fork, if you have one, or be forced to wait your turn with the ones I have.

admin
      Keymaster

I’d like to join you. See you at the Meremec State Park boat ramp at 9:30.

admin
      Keymaster

I suppose not. I’ll meet up with everyone at Meramec State Park. – Ed

admin
      Keymaster

I’ll meet you at the SP at 9:30 . Kathy . Have some forks .

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top