St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Common Adventure Trips Pop-Up 08/31-09/01 Current river Overnight

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Thought I would post and see if anyone can sneak away for an overnighter on the Current this Thursday and Friday. Weather looks great and should beat the weekend crowd. Post here or text me if interested.

Carolyn Knarr

Would love to, but doing the Big Piney trip and that might be a bit much. I am usually free during the week…FYI for future pop-ups.

admin
      Keymaster

Which section are you thinking about doing?

admin
      Keymaster

Probably Cedar Grove to Round Spring, but could look at a different section if people wanted, Like Round Spring to Two Rivers.

admin
      Keymaster

I have an obligation every Friday, if I can get out of it I would be interested in the trip.
      Gary

admin
      Keymaster

Several people have expressed an interest in this so I am posting some details. Planning on doing Cedar Grove to Round Spring. I plan to go down Wednesday afternoon to hopefully get a first come site at Pultight. We will be gravel bar camping Thursday night. Post here or text me to confirm if you plan on joining me.

admin
      Keymaster

Yes! Been wanting to go on the current.

admin
      Keymaster

Lynette Young and Cas Chestnut would like to go on this trip. They plan on driving down to Pulltite sometime tomorrow, Wednesday.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top