St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Common Adventure Trips Pop-Up 02/5/23 Meramec Palisades to Allenton

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Sunday is looking like anouther good day to get on the water, so thought I would post to see if anyone else is interested. Post here or text me if interested. Will post details if I get enough for a shuttle.

admin
      Keymaster

I’ll go.
      Jan

admin
      Keymaster

I’m in! Keep me posted as to when and where to meet.

admin
      Keymaster

Have enough people for a shuttle, so barring unforeseen consequences this paddle is on. Meet at the Allenton access by 10:00 am to combine boats and shuttle up to the put-in. Be sure to dress appropriately for the water and weather conditions. Bring extra dry clothes in a waterproof dry bag if you don’t have a dry suit. Bring water and a lunch.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m in. See you there

admin
      Keymaster

I’ll be there. Deja Vu all over again.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m game.
      Jenn

admin
      Keymaster

If there is still room on the shuttle, I’ll join.
      How long is the paddle?

admin
      Keymaster

I’ll also join.

admin
      Keymaster

This is a 7 mile paddle. Not a beginner trip due to water temperature and the river being up. Have you paddled with the club before or done one of our safety clinics? How many rivers have you paddled on?

admin
      Keymaster

I haven’t paddled with this club before and haven’t done one of the safety clinics.
      I’ve only been paddling in creve coeur lake and before that the worlds fair marina.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top