St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Common Adventure Trips Pop-Up 01/28/23 Meramec Palisades to Allenton

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Thought I would post and see if anyone would be interested in getting on the water tomorrow Saturday. Paddle Palisades to Allenton. Will be a little cool but is supposed to be some sunshine around noon. Post here or text me if interested. Would probably meet at Allenton boat ramp at 9:30 to combine boats and do shuttle to put-in. I will confirm later if I get any interest.

admin
      Keymaster

OH Yeah,,,,,,I like that. Count me in.

admin
      Keymaster

I’ll go!

admin
      Keymaster

Looks like I have enough for a shuttle so this paddle should be a go. Be sure to dress for the weather and water conditions. If the forecast holds we should have sunshine and mid 50’s in the afternoon.

admin
      Keymaster

I’m game.
      Jenn

admin
      Keymaster

Now I’m backing out. Don’t know what I was thinking. Have appt with ortho doc on Thurs because my damn elbow kills me when I paddle. So sorry. Y’all have a great time.

admin
      Keymaster

Thank you, Dennis, for setting up the trip. Water temp ~45, air temp ~60, & sunny. Water was murky due to rain up stream. Saw eagles occupying a nest, heron, and a couple boaters just out for a day in pleasant weather. Dennis, Jenn, and I enjoyed a good paddle.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top