Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

This is where questions and information on this event will be posted. Registration will be open on Monday August 15th.

admin
      Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Could I take you up on your offer to use the canoe with the double paddle? Thanks.
      Ollie

admin
      Keymaster

Yes

admin
      Keymaster

We will meet at the Eureka Walmart at 9:00 AM. We paddle the Meramec from Pacific Palisade to Allerton.

admin
      Keymaster

Hi, my friend who registered will need to (hopefully?!?) borrow a kayak. Is that possible? How to arrange? Sorry, I really struggle with this forum.

admin
      Keymaster

Argh, don’t know if last message actually worked because I got a bug error (emoji?)

Friend will need to borrow kayak and life vest. I have a paddle they can borrow. Thx!!!

admin
      Keymaster

Hello, I am the friend Eleanor posted about. I would love to join in but would need to borrow a kayak and a paddle if at all possible. I know it is late notice, sorry about that, but if anyone could help it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

admin
      Keymaster

I’ll bring one and a paddle and life jacket.

admin
      Keymaster

I forgot to say pack a lunch and plenty of fluids

admin
      Keymaster

Dave, Me and Robin thought we would come tomorrow to help as safety boaters for the clinic.

admin
      Keymaster

Thank you!

admin
      Keymaster

Thanks Dennis

admin
      Keymaster

Big thank you to the club for another great event. Matt did a really nice job of teaching today – I learned a lot.

Dave, thanks for letting me try the white water canoe. Another great learning experience. Gratitude!

admin
      Keymaster

It was a great day. Thanks, Dave for organizing and to everyone for making the day so nice. Joan

admin
      Keymaster

Thanks again for an amazing day! Once again I learned so much with y’all. In class I said that learning I can turn the boat just by edging was most impactful, but I think I want to revise my answer. I think maneuvering in general – to avoid obstacles, to ferry, and to set yourself up so that you can read a drop before you go through it – was my big takeaway. Really glad that Matt made us practice snaking through all those obstacles over and over.

I’m finally organizing my stuff and I found an orange Haul Master 12′ cam strap in my IKEA bag. Dave or Randy, could this be yours? I don’t see an RM on the strap. Now I’ll have to paddle again so I can return it!

Anonymous

I really enjoyed the clinic and have a couple of photos to post, but it seems there needs to be a trip category made first in the gallery. Is there a way I can do that or does someone with Admin, start that? I’ll also try to attached them below on this foum. Thank again.

Attachments:
      • Clinic2.JPG
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top