St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Suggestion Box How do I cancel a trip that I am leading?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

I posted that the trip was cancelled but do not know how to see who signed up for my Mississippi River Beginner trip and have not been able to delete it from the calendar. There will be a new date shortly. Thanks! Joan

admin
      Keymaster

post it on the section for the trip on the forum.

admin
      Keymaster

did that but I think 2 people still signed up after I posed it,

admin
      Keymaster

Did you try the edit and delete the post?

Mike Burkart
      Keymaster

If you are the trip leader for the trip, go to the event for your trip and scroll to the bottom of the event. If you are logged in, you should see a button, “Export Registrants” which will open/download a spreadsheet of the people who are registered with their email address and other info.

admin
      Keymaster

Is there a way for members to see who else has registered for a trip before or after registering for the same trip? Ed

admin
      Keymaster

Ed, did you click on export registrants on the bottom of the trip in the Calendar section? It works for me. It is a download of the people going. I don’t know if every one has the same privileges. I think it is important to see who is going to contact them about rides, etc. Kathy

admin
      Keymaster

Kathy,
      Thanks for the suggestion. But I couldn’t find where to click to export. Maybe that feature is only for trip leaders and moderators?
      Ed

admin
      Keymaster

NO that info is confidential. We do not want anyone to see other personal info except those who are leading the trip and that is only for emergencies.

admin
      Keymaster

Hi Mike, I am the trip leader, but I do not think the computer knows that. It would let me sign up for the trip but does not give me the opportunity to do anything but see who who the registrants are. BTW, the beginner trip is cancelled on the Mississippi this weekend. Joan

Mike Burkart
      Keymaster

There are several ways to cancel a trip.

1) Change the title and add the word “Canceled”
      2) Edit the event and change the status to “Unpublished”
      3) Notify the admin to delete the event

I went ahead and changed the status for you.

…Mike

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top