St Louis Canoe & Kayak Club Forums Suggestion Box Elks kayak with a Veteran Event with TRR

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

This event is scheduled to take place on October 28. It will look a lot like Craig Heatons event. They are hopeful that they can man a bunch safety boater from our club and MWA. It will start at 11:00 Am and end at 4 PM. It will be held at Creve Coeur Lake Tremayne shelter. I have a flyer, but don’t know how to attach it. They will have free food and stuff.

admin
      Keymaster

Bob you can attach the flyer to a post. If you want me to do it email me dghaessig@yahoo.com and attach the flyer and I’ll doit.
      Dave

admin
      Keymaster

This event is still on and we will meet at the Tremayne Shelter at Creve Coeur Lake at 10:30 AM. The event ends at 4 pm. We need safety boaters to help Team River Runner to provide safe paddling experiences to new kayakers. There will be 15 Veterans organizations there trying to interact with the public and inform people of the good work that they are doing to help veterans. The Elks are providing free food and managing the event. The Elks are also a major supporter to TRR in St. Louis, and are giving two new kayaks to TRR in conjunction with this event.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top