Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

This trip will be on the Eleven Point River. We will start on 5/26/2024 and end 5/27/2024. We will start at Greer Crossing and paddle to Riverton. We will be camping on the River so all your gear need to be in the boat. This is a holiday Weekend but the number of outfitters on the 11 point is limited so the river will not be crowded.

Anonymous

I’d like to register
      Thanks

Carolyn Knarr

I would like to go as well. Looking forward to it!

Anonymous

Dave,
      I’m interested, especially since our last attempt was wiped out by storms!
      Ed B

Anonymous

Please sign me up Dave! Thanks, Dennis Pierce

Anonymous

I’m in. Looking forward to it. Thanks for putthis one on the calendar

Anonymous

Is there a registration page for this trip?

Anonymous

Not yet

Carolyn Knarr

Unfortunately, Dave, I am not going to make it.

Eileen Lenkman

Trip registration will be open no later than April 25 and will be sent to every member as well as posted here and on the calendar entry.

The dates for this trip are May 26 – 27 which is Sunday – Monday as this is a holiday weekend.

Anonymous

I’d like to register when it’s available
      Kathy

Eileen Lenkman

All, I am very sorry, I thought I had published the registration information two weeks ago, but here it is.

To register for the Eleven Point trip, click here. Note it is on a Sunday & Monday

https://canoeandkayak.regfox.com/eleven-point-overnight-may-26-27

If you are an ACA member, please ensure your ACA membership is current and you have a current ACA online waiver. Use this link to check:
      stlcanoekayak.com/index.php/about-st-louis-canoe-kayak-club/links?task=weblink.go&id=9.

(If this link doesn’t work, on this website, click on the menu item About, then Links and click the appropriate button.

If you are NOT an ACA member, please use the link below to complete a one time online event registration. You have to do this every time you go on an ACA sanctioned trip.

https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/e/3cCZ8dELmGUd3RQHp9oZWG/

Anonymous

I did sign up for this just now. I would like to know who is signed up to go at this point. Thanks.

Anonymous

So wo I ld I

Anonymous

Dennis Pierce here, reconfirming that I am signed up for the Eleven Point trip.

Anonymous

The link takes me where I can see I don’t have a waiver but doesn’t give me an option to fill one out. I am confused by the process

Carolyn Knarr

There is a link below in Eileen’s post. Sorry for the confusion.

Carolyn Knarr

Debbie, I checked the ACA website and you have signed an annual waiver, so you’re good to go.

Anonymous

Carolyn,
      I’m registered for the Eleven Point paddle. My ACA membership is still active, but my online waiver has expired. I couldn’t find a link on the ACA website to just update my waiver. Could you point me to a link?
      Thanks,
      Ed

Carolyn Knarr

Here is the link for the ACA waiver
      waiver.smartwaiver.com/e/3cCZ8dELmGUd3RQHp9oZWG/

Anonymous

Thanks Carolyn! I’m up to date now. – Ed

Carolyn Knarr

Wish I could go on this one… I love the Eleven Point and I love camping on the river.

Anonymous

Any information on how far we will paddle on Monday? I am concerned about having to get home in a reasonable time frame to be able to work on Tuesday. Thanks for any detail or projected finish time

Anonymous

The following are currently registered for this trip:
      Gary Palmer
      Kathy Pszonka
      Dennis Pierce
      Patrick Kinlen
      Ed Bayham
      Deborah Dyle
      David Haessig
      Briana Conley

Are we missing anyone?
      – Ed Bayham

Anonymous

Qe will paddle about 7.5 miles in Monday

Anonymous

Sorry to cancel at last minute, but I think the paddle and then 4.5 hr drive home on Monday night and having a super hectic day on Tuesday is just going to be too much for me. I hope to get to paddle with you all soon, have a great trip.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top