Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

With the website not working I am posting information on this trip here and hopefully when the website works you will be able to register for it on line. This trip will be April 7th on the Black River. We will be camping at Markham Springs which is a Mark Twain National Forest Campground. There are no reservations so I would suggest coming early as it is on the path of the total eclipse and will be a popular place.. On the 7th we will paddle on the Black River. On the 8th we will hang out at the campground and watch the eclipse..

Anonymous

I’m hoping to
      Make this. Kathy

Anonymous

I am interested in this trip Dave. Thanks for setting it up.

Eileen Lenkman

Hello Paddlers

Registration is now open using Regfox. (The new website is not quite ready yet) Click on the link below to register:

https://canoeandkayak.regfox.com/black-river-eclipse-paddle-april-7-8

Eileen Lenkman

All,

I just sent out an email and created a forum posting to address questions about memberships. Late last year when we were expecting the website to be up sooner, I said not to renew on the Regfox system.

If you did not, go ahead and chose the Membership with the appropriate ACA option when registering for this trip.

Eileen Lenkman

All,

If you have questions or concerns but you can not login to the website to post them, please contact Dave or I directly via email or text and we’ll either post your question/concern for you or help how ever way we can.

Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Anonymous

We will paddle on Sunday from Mill Springs to Markham to Markham Springs. This is a distance of @ 10 miles. We will leave at 9:00 AM in the Morning from Markham Springs. Monday we will be able to watch the eclipse from the campground.

Anonymous

The website said camping opens up May 1. Do you think it’s like Pulltite and you just go until season opens ? Kathy

Eileen Lenkman

The following people are registered for this trip as of 4/2

First Name Last Name
      Kenneth Adkins
      Mark Felker
      Stacy Kistler
      Kathleen Pszonka

If you are an ACA member, please ensure your ACA membership is current and you have a current ACA online waiver. Use this link to check:
      https://stlcanoekayak.com/index.php/about-st-louis-canoe-kayak-club/links?task=weblink.go&id=9

If you are NOT an ACA member, please use the link below to complete a one time online event registration.

https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/e/5nAqacCC4ZRaPHNh2LxvAN/

Anonymous

the campground is open and has many sites. we have 2 sites on the sycamore loop.

Anonymous

The dogwoods and redbuds are both blooming, they look spectacular

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top