River Round to Choteau Claim Friday Feb 9

• Kathleen Pszonka
  • Kathleen Pszonka's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 weeks 22 hours ago #3028 by Kathleen Pszonka
Kathleen Pszonka replied the topic: River Round to Choteau Claim Friday Feb 9
Just Dennis and I went. Numerous eagles or saw the same ones over and over. Ice at Choteau Claim takeout which we had to break in order to get out. The take out is on theBourbose which has almost no current and ices up easily. Good to be outside paddling. Subscribe to pop ups so you get notified of future pop ups. There should be many , especially for week day slackers. Kathy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kathleen Pszonka
  • Kathleen Pszonka's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #3022 by Kathleen Pszonka
Kathleen Pszonka created the topic: River Round to Choteau Claim Friday Feb 9
Going to be in high 50s tomorrow. Time for weekday slackers to seize the day. Dennis and I will be paddling River Round to Choteau Claim on the Meramec. 7 miles . We will be meeting at Choteau Claim at 10:30 to do a short shuttle and it should be 50 by put in. Let me know if you’re interested and/ or need help getting there. Take 44 west to route50, ( just after passing Bourbose R) left at stoplight to follow N outer road. Turn left at bridge and continue west on S Outer road. Left at AH. Watch for conservation sign on left just before railroad tracks. Bring water, lunch, dry clothes, and always dress for immersion. 3144023038 Kathy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Member Login